We recognise the value that specialist organisations provide for those affected by unacceptable behaviour, violence and harassment.
Please find a list of national services below that you or someone you are close to may wish to access.
- Galop is a charity that supports lesbian, gay, bi, trans and queer people affected by sexual and domestic violence.
- The Havens specialist support for people who have been raped or sexually assaulted. For urgent advice and appointments, please call 020 3299 6900.
- RASA Merseyside Sexual Violence Services 0151 558 1801, offer support including access to Independent Sexual Violence Advisors, Counselling, and information and advice
- Rape and Sexual Abuse support Centre Cheshire and Merseyside 0330 363 0063, offer support including access to Independent Sexual Violence Advisors, Counselling, and information and advice.
- SAFEPlace Merseyside, The Sexual Assault Referral Centre 0151 295 3550, offer forensic medical examination services for both males and females who have been sexually assaulted
- Solace provides advice and support for women for domestic abuse and sexual violence.
- Survivors UK offer information, support and counselling for men and boys who have been raped or sexually abused.
- There are several sexual health clinical in Liverpool details can be found at Sexual Health Liverpool.